Checklist for your Hospital Bag
The big moment is coming? Because futures moms are very busy, we prepared for you a checklist for your maternity bag. In our checklist you can find all the necessary for the baby, maternity bola for your beauty, maternity and nursing lingerie and maternity and nursing sleepwear.
(The quantity depends on the numbers of days of the hospitalization.)
- Bodysuits, pajamas and vests.
- Sleeping bag (without sleeves is better)
- Socks and a pair of slippers.
- A bonnet, if your labor is in winter
- Some diapers
- A little cuddly toy
- An adorable clothes
- Don’t forget to install a child car seat.
INDISPENSABLES FOR PREGNANT WOMAN
- Disposables pants (3/4 per days) and sanitary towels
- A nipple cream
- Headband for during the labor
- Nursing pillow
- Washable nursing pads
- Something to keep you busy
- And a camera for the memories
- All you need in your toilet bag: shower gel, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, hydrating face cream, towels and washcloths…
- Make up for a healthy glow on the birth picture: a light foundation, blush and mascara should do it.
- You will need a maternity bola for elegance and delicacy (ideal also to reassure your baby).
NURSING AND MATERNITY CLOTHING
- Maternity and nursing bra for more comfort and feminity
- Maternity and nursing pajamas and nursing and maternity nightdresses
- A pair of slippers or a pair of big comfortable socks.
- Clothes for when you will exit to the hospital.
For example, you can wear a pretty maternity dress with maternity tights.
DON’T FORGET YOUR PAPERS:
- You will need your insurance info, the hospital forms and your birth plan.
It is also necessary to take a meal for the person accompanying you.