The grey Woma sports bra will be your faithful companion for all your pre- and post-natal sports sessions.
Thanks to its seamless "bi-strech" technology and intelligent materials, the Woma bra lets your skin breathe while providing perfect support and comfort for sports.
The Woma bra is lined with purple Curve technology spacer, which is breathable and anti-bacterial to avoid bad odours.
The Woma sports bra also has 4 fastening positions at the back, allowing your breasts to change and the bra to adapt throughout your pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Truly eco-responsible, this collection is 100% made in Europe, made from Q-Nova recycled fibres, Woma combines softness and performance.
- Traditional breastfeeding clip
- Wide & multi-position straps
- Seamless technology for better support and comfort
- Spacer lining, from Curve technology, breathable and antibacterial
- An Oeko-Tex certified model guaranteed without harmful products and specifically developed to respect the skin
How can I find my seamless bra size?
- Oeko-Tex certified
- Q-Nova is an environmentally friendly Italian fibre obtained from recycled raw materials and meeting traceability requirements.
- Made in Europe
Composition: 93% Polyamide 7% Elastane
I just received the bra and have worn it for the past day so this is my initial impression. I especially like the back- it stays put and feels comfortable. Unfortunately the design of the front is not ideal for my body as my breasts are somewhat wide set and with the cut away design, the outer/lateral aspects of my breasts are not well-supported. Additionally, the nursing skeleton straps do not align with the rest of the bra front so that they bunch and stick out from the rest of the bra. When I unlatch the front of the bra for nursing, I have to pull aside the nursing skeleton straps instead of them lying adjacent to my outer breasts. The lining fabric is a bit scratchy to my skin. I really want to like this bra- it seems to be an improvement over other sport nursing bras I have used- but it falls short of my expectation.